Last night Jason and I made the executive decision to let Sydney skip swim lessons. Well, really we bribed her with a McDonald happymeal. Don't judge us, we were really tired. So instead of driving out to swim lessons we went and swam in our pool. Technically it is not our own pool but the "community" pool but since I think we moved into an undisclosed senior citizen community we basically have the pool to ourselves. This is one of the benefits of having all elderly neighbors, you never have to worry about what you look like in your swimsuit when going to the pool because you will by far look good in comparison.
We did a lot of this:
and this:
She loves to scale the wall from one end to the other
I am pretty sure we are going to be spending a lot of time out here in the coming months.

We will be right there with y'all!!
ReplyDelete