What a long 6 months this has been, but nothing compaired to what my former Army wives went though, I still don't know how you guys managed that and kept your sanity mine was about gone. I can not thank you enough (and Miss Amy) for the phone calls, text messages and the walks at the park , Oh and thank God for girl's night out or I would be vactioning in one of Texas' fine metal wards for sure. I am blessed with Great friends, a dear Hubby and the sweetest loving little boy in the world, I am truely blessed and so very very lucky.Love ya Shannon!~Kim
What a long 6 months this has been, but nothing compaired to what my former Army wives went though, I still don't know how you guys managed that and kept your sanity mine was about gone. I can not thank you enough (and Miss Amy) for the phone calls, text messages and the walks at the park , Oh and thank God for girl's night out or I would be vactioning in one of Texas' fine metal wards for sure. I am blessed with Great friends, a dear Hubby and the sweetest loving little boy in the world, I am truely blessed and so very very lucky.Love ya Shannon!~Kim
ReplyDelete