Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Disneyland



April 14th all three of us flew back to California. Jason had some more Army related classes to go to that weekend and Sydney and I tagged along. We went to Disneyland that Thursday and Friday and Sydney had the time of her life. I literally took about 1,000 pictures. Hopefully I will get around to making a Shutterfly book for her sooner than later. There were so many interactive activites and rides. The Bug's Life and Muppet show were two of my favorites along with the Pirates of Carribean and Toy Story Ride.


She loved the teacups!

Madhatter Ride
Dumbo
Sydney's first roller coaster!!

Parade
Outside Pooh's ride
Tarzan's Treehouse that we walked up.

Tinkerbell flying through the nightly fireworks


Disneyland California Park
All three of us rode this ferris wheel. It scared us all so bad! The baskets slide and rock so high and there are no seatbelts or anything to hold you in your seat!
The Jellyfish Ride. Sydney was just barely tall enough for it.

In line at Toy Story Ride
If you ask Sydney about meeting the Disney Characters, she gets so excited telling you about them. But she was terrified meeting them at first. Even Mickey and Minnie. I was so happy she would let us take pictures with them. She actually was screaming "Get Me Out of Here!" while we were waiting to get her picture with Goofy. But as soon as she met them she was fine. I guess they are a little bit bigger than they are on TV! We can hardly wait to go to Disneyworld in a few years. It is going to be a blast!



1 comment: