Thursday, May 6, 2010

Santa Monica and more.


The last two we were in California, Jason had class during the day so Sydney and I ran around with Liz to do some shopping. She has been to California a lot visiting relatives and insisted we stop at the infamous In and Out Burger for a quick bite to eat. All I have to say it that was the best fast food burger I have ever eaten. It was so good that before our plane left Jason and I made a special trip to In and Out and we both loaded our stomachs with 2 burgers a piece. Everything was so fresh and the potatoes for the french fries are peeled right where you can see it. The guy informed us that 3 are coming to Texas within the next year, one in Dallas! If that proves to be true, I can tell you right now the Pratt's will be giving them a lot of business!

The employees waving to us "Texans"

They gave us hats to wear and loads of stickers for Sydney.

On the way back to the hotel we drove up the Coastal Highway and stopped at a few beaches so Sydney's feet could touch the Pacific Ocean and it was so cold! I don't know how people were swimming.

Newport Beach

That evening when Jason was finished with classes we drove down to Santa Monica to go to the pier.
The sunsets were so beautiful, and it was really nice to get away for a 4 day weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment