Pinto and his friends are highly addicted to Rock Band. Rock Band is serious business, no laughing matter. One of their friends actually has a fog machine that goes with Rock Band. I don't have words to say with that other than "WOW." His girlfriend was telling us last night how it is so stressful playing Rock Band with him. She tries to play the drums but the fog machine takes over the room and she cannot see the drum set to play. It was hilarious. I can just imagine Jason and myself breaking out Rock Band in our livingroom with a fog machine. Sydney would be questioning her parents to say the least.
I have never played Rock Band (until last night) because the guys always take over and play songs I have never heard. So last night, we decided all the girls should play. And it was so much fun. One girl said the first time she played she stayed up until 4am. I totally know why now. We had a blast.
We had a gift exchange and Jason ended up with an Obama collectible plate. He was "thrilled." I just reminded him how great it would look next to our Obama mug we got at another Christmas gift exchange party. It was the hit of the party. Everyone wanted their picture with President Obama.
Steve and Obama
Pinto is still laughing at the Obama plate
We had a great night. But the best part was when everyone left and it was just Holly, Jon, Jason, and myself. While Jon and Jason watched It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia Christmas Episode, Holly and I looked through her photo albums from her childhood, high school, and college. The Pinto's are from the north and it was really neat to see all the differences, especially all the pretty white snow.
Thank you Holly and Jon for having us over.




No comments:
Post a Comment